Hello everyone, in my previous posts, you have learnt about “Gmail Sign Up procedure or how to create new Gmail account” and “Gmail Login or how to Sign in to Gmail account” and today I am here to tell you about the security of your Gmail account. I will tell you some methods which help you to secure your Google account. With the help of those methods you can increase the security of your Gmail account so that no other person can hack or sign in to your Gmail account. You just need to go through this article and learn about the security methods of Gmail Login Account so continue reading ahead and secure your Gmail Login account.
Chapter 1. Gmail Login Account
For tighten up your Gmail Login security you just need to login to Gmail account or if you don’t have any Gmail account then you have to create a new Gmail account. For creating a new account you just have to follow the steps previously mentioned in my post “How to create a Gmail Account” and for sign in to your Gmail account, you have to follow the steps previously mentioned in my post “How to Sign in to Gmail account”. After log in to your account, now your purpose is to secure your Gmail Login account or tighten up the security of your Gmail account.
Chapter 2. Gmail Login Account Security Measures
- Login to Gmail Login account, you already did.
- Click on your image, and then click on “My Account” A new Tab will open in your browser. Now go to that tab.
- Now you see a “Sign in and Security” key, click on that.
- Now you have to scroll down a little bit and you will see “signing in to Google” that contains “password and sign in methods”.
- You can change your password there and setup a two step verification to secure your account.
- Two step verification help you to secure your Gmail Login account from hackers.